There are some practical details about us that you will want to know that will help you to make your decision.
When we have asked parent’s in the past what they would appreciate most they have always answered with flexibility. In order to do this we offer a large range of collection times to be able to provide every parent with options that suit them and to help them get the best value for money.
|Llun — Gwener||Prydiau||Cost|
|7.30yb - 4yp||Brecwast, snac, cinio dau gwrs, te||£44.00|
|7.30yb - 4.30yp||Brecwast, snac, cinio dau gwrs, te||£45.50|
|7.30yb - 5yp||Brecwast, snac, cinio dau gwrs, te||£46.00|
|7.30yb - 5.30yp||Brecwast, snac, cinio dau gwrs, te a snac bach hwyr||£48.50|
|7.30yb - 6yp||Brecwast, snac, cinio dau gwrs, te a snac bach hwyr||£50.00|
|7.30yb – 1yp||Brecwast, snac a chinio dau gwrs.||£31.00|
|1yb – 6yp||Te a snac bach hwyr||£25.00|
- Homemade, nutritious meals including breakfast, snack, two course lunch and tea with supper for those children who are with us after 5pm.
- Specially adapted meals for any child with different dietary requirements.
- All baby food is home made by us.
- All drinks and appropriate cups and beakers.
- Bibs and aprons for meal times.
- Bed linen for cots which are laundered on site.
- Prams to get out and about.
- All in one suits to enjoy the garden in every weather and spare wellington boots if your child doesn’y have any.
- Large outdoor play and learning area.
- Access to our app which gives you daily updates about your child.
- Regular newsletters to keep you up to date with all our news.
- 10% discount for purchases from Siop Ser Bach
- A friendly welcome.
- Bilingual setting.
- The highest standards of cleanliness, we hold Food Hygiene rating 5.
- Flexibility amending your contract on a temporary or permanent basis. We will help whenever we can.
- A high standard of care.
- A listening ear.
- Support for children with additional needs.
- Baby sign, your child will be teaching you in no time.
- Staff experienced in the Foundation Phase.
- Qualified Early Years Teacher and Makaton on site.
When possible, we are happy to offer flexible contracts. Availability is dependent on adult to child ratios.
We offer a 10% discount for second children.
We are a part of the Childcare Offer for over 3’s (for more information see our childcare Offer Tab)
We are registered to accept payments via HMRC’s Tax Free Childcare Scheme which saves 20% on all childcare bills.
We are also registered with numerous voucher scheme companies.
There are numerous schemes that can offer support with Childcare Fees, please get in touch and see what we can do to help you find out about them.
The more notice we have the more chance we have of being able to accommodate your childcare needs. If you require further information or would just like a chat please contact us on 01248 751454 or email email@example.com